Like any educational process, courses tend to build knowledge and skills upon each other.
Consequently, following a curriculum allows a smooth transition of skill levels and a naturally growing skill set.
The perfect course for the beginner, for those returning or just looking to improve safety and accuracy.
· Pistol Safety Rules for safe gun handling
· Pistol parts and operation,
· Semi-Automatic and Revolver
· Ammunition knowledge, operation, storage
· Two handed standing position
· How to clean your pistol
· Personal Coaching during Live Fire at the Range.
· Shooting fundamentals / marksmanship
You know how to shoot safely and accurately. Now learn what to do and what to practice in preparation for the unthinkable!
The ideal follow-up to NGFT Pistol Safety and Marksmanship
The perfect course for the intermediate student, for those returning or just looking to improve and learn how to handle a predatory situation.
● Defensive shooting vs marksmanship
● Violent encounters
● Muscle memory
● A natural and neutral shooting platform
● Aligning the muzzle to target
● Point / instinctive shooting
● 5 point draw
● Drawing from concealed
● Moving off the line
● Trigger control and reset
Seminar style, informational classes
Learn the pros and cons of carrying a firearm. Is it right for you?
This is NOT a live fire Course.