Like any educational process, courses tend to build knowledge and skills upon each other.
Consequently, following a curriculum allows a smooth transition of skill levels and a naturally growing skill set.
The perfect course for the beginner, for those returning or just looking to improve safety and accuracy.
· Pistol Safety Rules for safe gun handling
· Pistol parts and operation,
· Semi-Automatic and Revolver
· Ammunition knowledge, operation, storage
· Two handed standing position
· How to clean your pistol
· Personal Coaching during Live Fire at the Range.
· Shooting fundamentals / marksmanship
You know how to shoot safely and accurately. Now learn what to do and what to practice in preparation for the unthinkable!
The ideal follow-up to NGFT Pistol Safety and Marksmanship
The perfect course for the intermediate student, for those returning or just looking to improve and learn how to handle a predatory situation.
● Defensive shooting vs marksmanship
● Violent encounters
● Muscle memory
● A natural and neutral shooting platform
● Aligning the muzzle to target
● Point / instinctive shooting
● 5 point draw
● Drawing from concealed
● Moving off the line
● Trigger control and reset
Seminar style, informational classes
Learn the pros and cons of carrying a firearm. Is it right for you?
This is NOT a live fire Course.
Training is the best way to keep them ALL safe!
12 yr old minimum age. to use range.
Defensive Shooting Class
Includes Concealed Carry
Drawing from Holster
Real Situation Simulation.